Three Tips to Prepare for Your Wax
At Corinne Bauer, we do everything possible to make your visit relaxing and enjoyable. When you do some preparation before your waxing appointment, everything goes more smoothly.
- Do not shave or otherwise remove your hair for at least two weeks before your wax appointment. The hair must be at least a quarter of an inch long so the wax strips can grip onto it tightly.
- Shower before your Brazilian waxing in Bellevue appointment and gently exfoliate the area where your hair will be removed. This not only helps the hairs come out more easily, but also helps protect your skin during the process.
- Relax! Thousands of women and men experience waxing every day all across the country. As long as you stretch out, deep breathe, and take everything in stride, your experience will go well. You may want to take an over-the-counter pain pill on the day of your appointment.
Aftercare Tips for Your Comfort
Any waxing appointment removes majority of visible hairs, but it can also irritate skin. Minimize the chance of redness and discomfort by following these important tips.
- Give your skin time to recover. Do not use harsh soaps, lotions, or other products on the irritated skin for a day or so after your Brazilian waxing in Bellevue.
- Wear soft underwear and other clothing to avoid irritation. Also, avoid rigorous exercise, tanning, intimate activity, and saltwater for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Do not shave before your next appointment. You should notice your hair growing back thinner than ever before. This will make your next Brazilian wax easier.
Enjoy the Best Brazilian Waxing in Bellevue
At Corinne Bauer, we do everything possible to make your experience comfortable, safe, and relaxing. You want to look your best on the beach and in the bedroom and feel your best every day. With proper preparation and aftercare, your Brazilian waxing experience will be ones you sign up for again and again with the right team who understands how to take care of your needs from start to finish.